1Nanobébé: Breastmilk Bottle ($10.99; $22.99/3-pack)
◦ Patented design allows breast milk to be spread into a thin layer that cools quickly
◦ Warms 2 times faster than standard bottles, satisfying baby’s immediate hunger needs
◦ Natural, breast-like design makes it easier to combine breast and bottle feeding
◦ Stackable, so you can save storage space and track pumping order
◦ Breast pump adapter included with each bottle
◦ Easy to take apart and 100% dishwasher safe
2Lansinoh: Nursie Breastfeeding Pillow (NEW!) ($24.99)
◦ Comfortable, portable, and helps support proper breastfeeding positioning
◦ By sliding onto the arm, the thoughtful design is perfect for C-section tummies as it helps keep pressure off of the incision site
◦ Allows mom to naturally bring baby up to the breast to nurse rather than leaning over
◦ Small and lightweight – ideal for today’s on-the-go mom
◦ A Smarter Way to Pump! Bluetooth technology connects seamlessly to the Lansinoh Baby App to track pumping sessions, baby’s activities and more, simplifying your pumping routine
◦ Allows you to pump directly into Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage bags
◦ Offers access to NEW Lansinoh Helpline, 24/7 breastfeeding support service subscription within the Lansinoh Baby app for help from IBCLC any time, any where
◦ BPA and BPS Free; Includes AC Adapter or can be used with 6 AA batteries for on the go pumping
◦ For years, moms have been going to great (although oftentimes not-so-great tasting) lengths to boost their breast milk supply, choking down bitter concoctions and making cumbersome cups of tea.
◦ First and only chai latte-flavored fenugreek drink, formulated to help boost milk supply
◦ Drop it in your beach bag with a bottle of water and drink it on the go!
5UpSpring: Milkscreen ($9.99/5-pack)
◦ First and only 2-minute at-home test to detect alcohol in breast milk
◦ Recommended by pediatricians and lactation consultants
◦ Non-invasive test strip with easy-to-read results in just two minutes
◦ No more guessing if your breast milk is safe for baby!
◦ Bamboo charcoal fibers increase circulation naturally and help raise metabolism
◦ Seamless, drop cup design for easy nursing; 360-degree waist compression
◦ Adjustable straps with easy to undo clasps for breastfeeding
◦ Recommended by OBGYNs; Machine washable and latex-free
7Lansinoh: HPA Lanolin ($9.99)
◦ Provides the safest, most effective relief for breastfeeding moms experiencing nipple soreness.
◦ Carefully designed to be a 100% natural, single-ingredient product, which means it’s safe for both mom and baby and contains no additives or preservatives.
◦ Hypoallergenic and Lansinoh is proud to be the #1 recommended nipple cream by lactation consultants and doctors in the US.
8Lansinoh: Soothies Gel Pads ($9.99)
◦ Provide instant cooling relief to soothe and heal sore nipples so moms can continue to breastfeed
◦ Soothes, relieves & helps heal sore nipples; Fabric backing protects nipples from friction
◦ #1 selling gel pad for breastfeeding moms