I’m always on the search for natural products that I use for everyday use, as much as I loved to give up all my beauty & healthcare products for cleaner ones…well I know I won’t. So I have been making an effort to trade out items we use the most for cleaner products, you know like toothpaste, deodorant, stuff that I use so often that it would make a bigger impact than the blush I wear once a week. So on my search for products that don’t suck, because let’s face it….a lot of natural products just don’t cut it. I’m looking at you natural deodorant….. Well here are my top 5 products that are well loved in my house & just down right ROCK!
- Hello Toothpaste – Originally I was sent this toothpaste to review for the site & since then, it’s been the ONLY toothpaste we’ve been using. It isn’t offensive to the mouth & has lots of flavors. I use the sensitive toothpaste which was just released at the beginning of this year, it’s great for my sensitive teeth & PLUS it has pretty rose gold packaging 😉 My son switches between the kid’s line flavors while my hubby loves the mojito.
hello sensitivity relief fluoride toothpaste is vegan, made in the USA, and free of dyes, sls/sulfates, artificial sweeteners/flavors, preservatives, microbeads, triclosan and gluten.
- Humble Deodorant – FINALLY!!! Do you know how LONG it took me to find a deodorant that’s natural? I was about to give up & up pops Humble Deodorant. It is seriously stink proof, both my husband & I tested a few scents of this goodness. It’s the real deal guys, no need for reapplying, doesn’t make you stink more & keeps you fresh. With deodorants you will still have sweaty pits because it isn’t an anti-persistent, but I’m fine with that as long as I don’t stink. And this is the ABSOLUTE only natural deodorant I’ve tried that has kept me covered!! I feel like this is one of the HARDEST things to find natural that actually works, if you can’t find one that works…try this one!
- Dr. Bronner’s – Everyone loves this stuff right? I’ve seen lately they’ve come out with soaps/bodywashes that are a bit more convient & love that they are going into that direction. It can be overwhelming to see that giant container of castile soap & wonder what the heck to do. So that’s I love that bar soap they have, it leaves me clean without drying me out. And for bar soaps, I like to tie it off inside a sock and use it like that. Way less waste & lather’s up nicely.
- Juice Beauty – So even though I love a lot of their products, I’ll have to tell you about two that are just top notch in my books. The Green Apple Peel leaves my skin looking so bright & full of life, it’s one of my favorite ways to perk up my skin when it looks dull. And if my skin just needs a bit of freshening up & I don’t have time to sit around I will use the Stem Cellular Exfoliating Peel Spray. Both of these products are always sitting on my counter & win out to most traditional peels I’ve tried.
- Captain BlankenShip – AMAZING company that is all organic. I am in love with their Lime & Coconut salty sweet Body Scrub, it has an amazing smell & leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and soft. Y’all I’m a scrub addict, so if I actually like one that’s a big deal. And this one, LOVE it.
WaterPura Wipes – This is such a simple one, I almost left it off the list! They are wipes with water, yep…that easy. It doesn’t have a bunch a junky fillers, scents & things you just might not want in a wipe. We keep wipes everywhere, that’s part of being a mom I guess. So when you wanna grab a wipe to clean off your hands so you can eat a snack in the car, it’s kind of a bummer when your hand ends up tasting of chemicals. That just bothered me so much, I wipe my kids down and they are left with chemicals all over their hands and faces to eat as they use their hands to eat. Well, here’s the best wipe I’ve found that is just simply water (& a little citrus extract).
Well there’s a round up of my favorite natural products that don’t disappoint. If you have a natural beauty or healthcare product you love, tell me about it in the comments! I’m always trying new products & would love your suggestions.
Oh wait…you thought that was it? NOPE. I am giving away a prize pack that includes everything you see in the first image (plus WaterPura Wipes!)! Yep guys, I wanna share my love of these products with y’all amazing people! You’ll get 3 tubes of hello products toothpaste, a Dr. Bronners bar of castile soap, a stick of humble deodorant, both peels plus a moisterizer from Juice Beauty, the Captain Blankenship Lime & Coconut salty sweet Body Scrub & WaterPura wipes!!