Conagra Brands sponsored this post, but the opinions are my own.
Life gets hectic, with kids, work & endless to-do lists…hacks for life are a must! I’m sharing 5 ways I make the crazy weeknights a bit less crazy.
- Have everyone pitch in – don’t try to take everything on yourself & let everyone help out with all those weeknight to-do’s! Let the kids & hubby help out, taking it all on might sound tempting but it’ll leave you burnt out! It might not be done perfectly but it’ll be done.
- Stock Up on Marie Callender’s Pot Pie Dinners – we always have Marie Callender’s Pot Pies stocked in our freezer to easily pull out & pop into the oven. Marie Callender’s Pot Pies are great to put in the oven, set the timer & be able to have a hour to get things done. It slowly fills the house with a heavenly scent & it’s a yummy meal the whole family loves & tastes home made without all the effort! I usually make sure I stock up whenever I’m at Wal-Mart. Oh & y’all know I love a good deal! So I have to share this IBOTTA OFFER: Earn $0.50 with purchase of 2 of either Marie Callender’s Pot Pies or Banquet Pot Pies 16 oz. or smaller.
- Clean Up – ALWAYS leave your sink empty before bed, it makes life so much easier when you don’t let things pile up. If I just have one area clean it keeps me from feeling like everything is about to go out of control
- Write it Down – Write tomorrow’s to-do list the night before, it helps clear your mind for the night & sets the next day up for success! I always dump my brain out before bed & notice a huge difference when I forget to do this easy task.
- PLAN PLAN PLAN! – The more you plan, the better your week goes. Every Monday we have the same thing for dinner because we are running around to lessons & usually grocery shopping. By having a plan, it makes your hectic schedule a bit more reliable & easy.