Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and the Coca-Cola Company. All opinions are mine alone. #GameDayBundle #PlayPauseRefresh #CollectiveBias
Game day isn’t game day unless I have a yummy slider with my COCA-COLA® ZERO SUGAR. After I had so many people asking for my favorite game day recipe, I just HAD to share these never any leftovers Jalapeño Popper Chicken Sliders!
A quick stop to Randall’s & I was able to pick up all my slider ingredients while grabbing my COCA-COLA ZERO SUGAR! I love grabbing everything at one place & not having to dart from place to place! Let’s get started with this recipe that will make your mouth water & your guests asking for the recipe! While grabbing your COCA-COLA ZERO SUGAR, they’re having a great sweepstakes & I have more details at the bottom of this post or you can see how to enter by clicking here. Oh! And save on many products at Albertsons, Tom Thumb and Randalls with the Stock Up Sale starting in-store on 10/4
- Hawaiian Rolls (24 pack) (cut loaf in half, do not separate)
- Rotisserie Chicken (pulled apart, quickly chopped into bite size pieces)
- 3 Jalapenos
- 6 Slices of Bacon (cooked until crisp & chopped)
- 2 cups of Mexican Cheese blend
- Cream Cheese
- 1 stick of Butter
- 1 tbsp of dehydrated onions
- 2 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 400*F. Place bottoms of breads in a pan.
- Scoop out jalapeno seeds & membranes. Chop finely, cook until softened.
- Mix together the jalapenos, cream cheese, Mexican cheese blend & bacon.
- Spread cream cheese mix on bread evenly.
- Cover cream cheese mix with rotisserie chicken & then cover with top bread.
- Melt butter in the microwave for 45 seconds, add in onions, garlic powder & Worcestershire.
- Pour melted butter mix evenly over bread.
- Put in oven for 25 minutes or until the tops brown & the cheese is gooey.
- Pull out of oven, let cool & then slice and serve.
Does anything pair better with a Coca-Cola than football & a few Jalapeño Popper Chicken Sliders? Now wipe the drool from your mouth & head to the store for your game day winners!
Show us how you #PlayPauseRefresh for a chance to win a $25 gift card or even a grand prize package including a 55″ television, a sound bar, a TV stick, and a catered viewing party. For more information on how to enter please click here.
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Refresh your night with your favorite snack recipe and an ice-cold Coca-Cola.
2. Share a pic with #PlayPauseRefresh and #Sweepstakes for your chance to win!
5 GRAND PRIZES:
- 55” television
- sound bar
- TV stick
- catered viewing party valued at $1,000
- catered by a local chef
60 $25 GIFT CARD PRIZES