This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Conagra Brands. All opinions are mine alone. P.F. Chang‘s and P.F. Chang’s Home Menu® are registered trademarks owned by P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, Inc. and are used with permission. #AuthenticMadeEasy #CollectiveBias
As I was shuffling through the grocery store trying to think of something new to make for dinner, I found the new P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu Sauces at Walmart & just had to try the P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Mongolian sauce!
You can never go wrong with tacos or asian food for dinner. But how about we mix the two for a dinner that won’t make it to being leftovers! I can turn about any food into tacos & it is guaranteed to be a hit in my house hold! This recipe is so simple & might just work well with P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu Teriyaki sauce,Soy and Sesame or Kung Pao!!
- 2 lbs of chicken breast (sliced into strips)
- 1/3 c corn starch
- P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Mongolian Sauce
- Broccoli slaw mix
- 2 large limes
- white corn tortillas
- green onions
- Cover chicken in a light coating of corn starch.
- Place chicken & entire bottle of P.F. Changs sauce in crock pot
- Turn slow cooker on low for 4-5 hrs (or high 2-3 hrs) until chicken falls apart with fork.
- Mix together broccoli slaw mix in a bowl with the juice of 2 limes, mix well.
- Heat tortillas on a hot pan, then assemble tacos with slaw, chicken & top with green onions.
P.F. Chang’s and P.F. Chang’s Home Menu® are registered trademarks owned by P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, Inc. and are used with permission.