Thank you to Heluva Good! for sponsoring this post.
When summer starts wrapping up I can’t help but want to buy the last of the corn & have one last summer BBQ. I was just grabbing the essentials while stocking up for a BBQ when all of a sudden…I thought to mix a few of my favorites for a new fun appetizer for my backyard shindig featuring Heluva Good! for a #DipRemixed recipe!
I always end up picking a flavor or two of Heluva Good! dip because they pair with pretty much everything (veggies, pretzels, chips, on top of burgers!) These dips are so rich and creamy and made with such flavorful spices that this mashup of flavors seemed like a no brainer to me. Y’all might have realized already, I have this thing for jalapenos…I try to turn everything into a jalapeno popper! The mix of Heluva Good!’s Buttermilk Ranch flavor with the spicy, savory & sweet play off each other so well on top of a chip! You just gotta try it! You can use their store locator to see where the closest store that carries Heluva Good! is near you.
– 1 container of Heluva Good! Buttermilk Ranch Dip
– 3 Jalapenos
– 6 ears of corn
– 1 bunch of cilantro (chop for topping)
– a bag of bowl corn tortilla chips
- Grill corn & jalapenos until done (love that bit of char on them)
- Cut corn off cob
- Deseed jalapenos & chop into small pieces
- Mix together Heluva Dip, jalapenos & corn
- Scoop into bowl tortilla chips, garnish with cilantro