This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NatureMadeFamily #CollectiveBias
Keeping the whole family on a path to wellness through different easy methods in our home is very important. So I’m sharing 5 ways to focus on family wellness in easy ways that all have a great impact.
- Get Active – Getting active doesn’t necessarily mean to go & do some push-ups..unless that’s your thing. For our family, we love to trick ourselves into getting exercise by going hiking, playing at the park & getting active in the great outdoors. Don’t make it seem like a chore, have fun with getting active.
- Eat a Balanced Meal – As silly & obvious as this seems, one of my best tips is just to repeat, repeat, repeat. Repeat what? There favorite veggies, fruits & proteins. It may seem boring to let them have their favorites over & over but getting vegetables in is a total win! And then I fill in the gaps with vitamins, like Nature Made® Kids First® Vitamin C. Just a heads up cause I was excited when I was grabbing them from Target, there’s a cartwheel on Target’s app for 10% off all Nature Made® products, while supplies last!
- Care For Your Skin – This is a total must & I’m always on it with skin care for the whole family. ALWAYS apply sunscreen if you’ll be outdoors, no matter the season the sun UVs are out & wanting to do damage to your skin. Applying SPF isn’t just about avoiding sunburn, it’s also about preventing the potential of skin cancer.
- Get Your Sleep – Getting enough sleep is a must, it’s so easy to put the kids to sleep and stay up getting things done. And I know that sometimes that ‘s just the reality of parenthood, so I’ve been taking my Nature Made Energy B12 Adult Gummies because B vitamins support cellular energy production†. And just a FYI Nature Made had the 1st gummies verified by USP for purity and potency.*
- Feed Your Souls – As a family, it’s important to feed your soul. How you do that, is something you’ll have to figure out. Through journals keeping track of things your thankful for, family devotionals, meditation or whatever works for your family.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
*Find those Nature Made USP verified gummies on NatureMade.com/USP.