This shop/post has been compensated by Collective Bias, INC. and The Coca-Cola Company, all opinions are mine alone. #PlayPauseRefresh #CollectiveBias
One of my favorite weekly rituals is to curl up on the sofa & binge watch my favorite shows! Whenever I’m getting ready to binge a season of a new show or having a premiere party, I am ALWAYS thinking about the perfect drinks & snacks to serve up. Of course, I have to have Coca-Cola for whatever I’m serving. It’s just a classic for a night of TV on the sofa!
Is there anything better than a night-in with your favorite person (that’s the hubby!) & favorite TV shows lined up, snacks & a refreshing Coca-Cola™?! Coca-Cola has a sweepstakes going on & you could win some cool prizes (all details here, go check it out!), all you have to do is:
1 – Pick up your favorite Coca-Cola beverage and Program Your Night.
2 – Take a photo of how you enjoy Coca-Cola during TV night. Make sure the program you are watching stays on your TV but out of your photo.
3 – Share your photo on Twitter or Instagram with both #programyournight and #sweepstakes for a chance to win cool prizes.
And I’m in love with this mac & cheese recipe that is ooey gooey bacon filled deliciousness below, I just had to share it with y’all for your next night-in.
It took everything in me to restrain myself to even take these pictures without grabbing a big spoonful of mac & cheese, popping open a Coca-Cola & hitting play on this week’s shows! But I restrained long enough to take photos of this recipe & then I happily jumped on the sofa and caught up on my favorite shows with the hubby. So let me go ahead & share my favorite thing to eat in a night-in!
- 12 oz elbow macaroni
- 16 oz applewood bacon
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 c. milk
- 3/4 c. half & half
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder, ground mustard & dried parsley
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 c. fresh grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 c. grated Italian Blend cheese (I like to switch this one up)
- 1/2 c panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Cook pasta half the time of package instruction, rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- Cook bacon until crispy. Drain oil & crumble.
- Preheat over to 350*F. Lightly grease 8×8 pan.
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter to pan, which in flour. Cook, stir for 2 minutes. Reduce heat to low, slowly which in milk. Whisk together half & half and cornstarch until smooth. Add to skillet along with garlic powder, ground mustard, dried parsley, salt & pepper.
- Cook sauce until it slightly thickens (a few minutes). Remove from heat, stir in cheese & bacon (minus a handful for topping). Stir in cooked pasta.
- Add panko & melted butter in pan, toast until golden.
- Pour mix into pan, sprinkle panko & bacon on top. Bake until golden & bubbly (20ish minutes).
- Enjoy with a nice cold Coco-Cola & a good TV show!