Boxed brownie mix (along with ingredients suggested on the box)
8 oz cream cheese, softened
¼ c white sugar
1 egg yolk
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Follow instructions on brownie box to create a batter.
- Spray 8″x8″ baking pan with nonstick spray, pour 3/4 brownie batter into pan.
- Combine the cream cheese, sugar, egg yolk, and vanilla in a bowl using a hand mixer on medium speed for about 1 minute until smooth.
- Spoon dollops of the cheesecake filling on top of the brownie batter that is in the pan.
- Pour additional brownie batter over top of mixture in pan.
- Using a butter knife, in a grid pattern swoop your knife from top to bottom & the from left to right to create swirls.
- Bake for 28-30 minutes or until a toothpick poked in the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely before cutting into squares.