I have a goal of making every food into a spin off jalapeno popper, I’ve shared my Jalapeno Popper Ranch cups , Jalapeno Popper Chicken Sliders & my favorite Jalapeno Popper Ranch Dip! And well…y’all have enjoyed those so much I decided to take my newest addiction of spaghetti squash to the next level with mixing it with the flavors of a Jalapeno Popper!!
Servings: 24 spaghetti squash jalapeno poppers
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 2 c. cooked spaghetti squash (drain & squeeze out excess moisture with muslin cloth)
- 3 jalapenos (slice in half, remove membrane & sees, finely chop)
- 1 – 8 oz brick of cream cheese
- 6 bacon slices (cooked & crumbled)
- 1 c. panko breadcrumbs
1. Pre-heat oven to 350*F
2. Mix together spaghetti squash, jalapenos, cream cheese & bacon.
3. Use a tablespoon to measure out equal poppers, shape balls and coat with panko breakcrumbs.
4. Bake for 12-15 minutes until outside browns.
5. Serve & Enjoy!