This blog post is sponsored by Sam’s Club. All opinions are my own.
As the New Year rolled around & I thought about what my goals were to be the best possible version of me I could be were. Like many of us, my health & fitness loomed to the top of the list. I use the excuse “I don’t have the time” way too often, as many of us do. But the thing is that it’s not that we don’t have the time, it’s that we aren’t making health a priority. And shame on us, I have this healthy well-abled body & I’m just sitting around like a lump? Well I’ve partnered with Sam’s Club as my one stop shop to quit making excuses this year.
Ok gals, I know I’m not alone here but a new outfit can give you the extra pep in your stuff. And it’s no different when trying to slay those fitness goals, having the right PIECE can make you feel like you are going to crush those work out goals. I was able to pick up the most comfortable pieces of work out gear from Sam’s Club when I was stocking up on our supplements last week!
Working out is all mental for me, if I just PRETEND that I am excited to work out ….I usually get excited & look forward to my workouts much more than if I moan and groan about them. It’s key to be focused on those end results, I know that once the workout is over…I’ll be SO happy I did it. And one thing that keeps this tired mama of two energized is keeping a supply of pre-workout powder on hand…ALWAYS.
Supplements also play a huge key in my whole families wellness, we are able to grab everything from our multi-vitamins to our pre-workout at Sam’s Club to keep us stocked & motivated in our health goals.
Working out means absolutely nothing if you aren’t fueling your body with the right foods. And one thing I can’t help but want is pasta but I’ve created to perfect pasta recipe for those cravings! With Spaghetti squash & a delicious cheesy mixture! This easy to throw in the oven dinner is great paired with a rotisserie chicken from Sam’s Club!
INGREDIENTS LIST FOR CHEESY GARLIC SPAGHETTI SQUASH
- 1 large spaghetti squash
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 chicken bouillon cube, crumbled
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp. parsley
- 1 cup of Member’s Mark Italian Style 4-Cheese Shredded Blend
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Grab your spaghetti squash firmly & cut in half length-wise and scoop out the innards and seeds. Cut a sliver off the backside to keep it stable on the baking tray
- In a large bowl, combine minced garlic, parsley, heavy cream with 1/2 cup water & crumbled bouillon cube. Mix well.
- Sprinkle a first layer of cheese in the cavities of each squash halves. Divide the cream mixture on top of cheese in each halves, top with additional cheese.
- Roast in the oven for 40 to 50 minutes, or until the flesh of the spaghetti squash is very tender when poked with a fork. Pour liquids & scrape insides into bowl, mix well.
**Top with extra cheese & parsley**