20, 03, 2017

LuLaRoe Azure Floral Skirt & Spring Time Vibes

I couldn’t resist popping into this fun pink LuLaRoe Azure floral skirt with this amazing spring weather we’ve been having! I’m excited for bare legs weather, maybe they’ll get some sun…or a bottle of tanner :p Y’all can check out Kristen King for some LLR goodness. She has a great shop & you can check her out on Facebook, she’s the LuLaRoe rep I received this skirt from.

I’m loving this easy LuLaRoe Azure skirt, but it’s so easy to make it look too casual. I wanted it to be ready for anything so I played around with it & found this look I just loved! I escalated the look with a lace blouse that gave it a push to be a more dressy but kept it casual with these platform wedges that I’ve had on total repeat lately. Seriously. You’ll probably see them tons this spring & summer on me!

This LuLaRoe Azure skirt is super light weight which will be wonderful when those 100 degree Texas days roll on in. Would y’all be interested in multiple ways to style the LuLaRoe Azure skirt?? Email me, comment, text, pigeon carrier, tell me! 😉

Top: Lanvin (similar)
Skirt: LuLaRoe – check out Kristen King for LLR
Bag: Coach (comes in SEVEN colors!)
Shoes: Target

9 responses to “LuLaRoe Azure Floral Skirt & Spring Time Vibes”

1. Nancy Baten says:

Yes! I love this skirt! Those colors and the print! I hate it that Lularoe isn t in the Netherlands!

2. Krista Bel says:

The skirt is pretty. I like floral skirts, they make me happy when I wear them. The pairing with the shoes are good too.

3. I’ve never tried Lularoe but this great skirt makes me want to. You look fabulous in this!

4. Jessica says:

I love the colors. I have a few pairs of LLR leggings and 2 skirts.

5. Ruth says:

What a fun skirt! I love the bright colors which is perfect for Spring and Summer!

6. rosie says:

You have such a great smile. I also adore this look

Life is just Rosie
    Instagram

7. such a cute skirt! love the colors!!

8. Adriele says:

Pamela, you are ADORABLE!!!!! I love this entire look including your hair! SO CHIC!!

Stopping by from the Confident Twosday linkup!

-Adriele
    StyleAssisted.com

9. Melissa says:

Great spring outfit, specially with that lippie!!
    Thank you for linking up with Weekend Wear