This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and the Coca-Cola Company. All opinions are mine alone. #LetYourHolidaySparkle #CollectiveBias
With the holidays on everyone’s mind, so is entertainment & food! I’m always looking for recipes that WOW without taking hours in the kitchen. Recently smartwater sparkling arrived on the shelves of my Randalls & I just had to grab a few bottles of this fabulous new sparkling water that is vapor distilled and with electrolytes for taste! I thought what else but cheese to pair with it for an amazingly fancy (but oh so easy) appetizer. A baked cranberry brie served with a spread of crackers & smartwater sparkling!
This is such a wonderful pair to impress your guests & elevate an evening! Both smartwater sparkling & a baked brie are show stoppers that will make your guests wonder when you won the lottery & hired a chef 😉 It’s our secret how easy this pairing is. By the way, I found the smartwater sparkling on the very top shelf with the sparkling water in Randalls.
- 1 frozen puff pastry (let unthaw fully)
- 8 ounce wheel of brie
- 3 tablespoons whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons crushed walnuts
- 1 teaspoon water
- Preheat oven to 425 & Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Roll puff pastry out slightly & place cheese wheel on top
- Place cranberry sauce & walnuts on top of cheese.
- Fold puff pastry over & around the cheese.
- Use a bit of water to keep puff pastry together, use it like glue.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes (until puff pastry is golden)
- Let cool for five minutes.
- Serve with your favorite crackers & smartwater sparkling
Don’t forget to check out my recipes for more easy & delicious ideas.
Don’t forget to pin this recipe for later! 😉