When I started blogging way back in the day, I just would write about my days, write about the mundane things, things that made up my life. But as blogging evolved everyone wants a show & dance, everything needs to be shareable content, it needs to be articles…well this is not one of those posts. It’s just an old school post with what’s going on in my life.
- I’m beyond excited for our long weekend in West Texas, we plan on checking out a ghost town, hiking Big Bend National Park, and staring at all the stars (they truly are spectacular out there).
- My grandma passed away yesterday, losing anyone is heartbreaking but knowing she’s no longer in pain eases the pain. My grandpa passed away 8 months ago & she missed him so much, so it’s comforting to know they’ll be reunited.
- Micah is going to my dad’s house for one of the first week’s of the summer, I’m so excited for him but at the same time I just want him home. But I have such fond memories of spending time at my grandparents house during the summers & I want him to have those too.
- When we drop Micah off, we are hoping to pick up our camping trailer! We were blessed enough to be GIFTED with a 1970s Holiday Rambler! I can’t wait to get my hands on it, I’ve been dreaming up how we’ll renovate it…but it’ll be easier to map out once I actually get it in my hands. I’ll be blogging all about the transformation we plan to put it through.
- I am currently holding my breath on word of a few huge (for me) campaigns, brands/companies I’d absolutely love working with but I’ve put it in God’s hands. If it doesn’t work out, I know there will be other opportunities.
- Crunchy Espresso M&Ms are absolutely delicious & taste like coffee beans with a shell of chocolate!
Dress – Brooks Brothers thrifted $4
Bag – Vintage thrifted $2
Shoes – Target (last year)