You know those cinnamon rolls that go out of their way to be delicious? With little hidden goodies that make your eyes roll back in your head & want to squeal with delight? I’m a sucker for a cream cheese frosting & pecans so when I saw these OREOs I immediately thought of reincarnating one of my favorite cinnamon rolls into a delicious Cinnamon roll OREO ball!
You may have seen my original OREO ball recipe where I attempted a watercolor decor, attempt being the key word. Well this time I kept it simple with carmel chips acting as a cinnamon roll & vanilla baking bar swirled on like ooey gooey icing!
- 8 oz. brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg of Cinnamon Roll OREOs, finely processed
- 1 c chopped pecans
- 1 pkg Carmel Flavored Chips
- 1 pkg Vanilla Baking bar
- Mix cream cheese, cookie crumbs & pecans together until well blended.
- Shape into 1-inch balls, let set in refrigerator until firm.
- Melt Carmel flavored chips (use instructions on package) & dip balls into melted chips; place on waxed paper-covered baking sheet
- For swirls melt vanilla baking bar (use instructions on package), I put mine in a ziploc bag with a cut tip to pipe swirls onto the balls.
- Refrigerate until firm. Store in refrigerator until time to use.