Hey friends! I’m back with another version of OREO balls that will surely satisfy all those who just LOVE the combo of chocolate & peanut butter! It’s such a beloved combo that when I saw the peanut butter OREO cookies, I just HAD to whip up a batch of OREO balls but with a special addition that elevates it all!
You may have seen my Southern Cinnamon Roll OREO Balls & it was such a huge success…well I decided to share another OREO ball creation. This time I stuck with peanut butter OREO cookies but threw in some peanuts for my crunchy peanut butter lovers out there & it just takes the whole thing to a whole ‘nother level!
- 8 oz. brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg of Peanut Butter OREOs, finely processed
- 1/2 c + 2 tbsp chopped roasted, unsalted peanuts
- 1 pkg Chocolate Baking bar
- Mix cream cheese, cookie crumbs & 1/2 c peanuts together until well blended.
- Shape into 1-inch balls, let set in refrigerator until firm.
- Melt chocolate baking bar (use instructions on package) & dip balls into melted chocolate; place on waxed paper-covered baking sheet (if they have little blobs, like mine do..it’s totally fine they pop off as soon as you cool them for prettier finished OREO balls). Sprinkle with remaining 2 tbsp chopped peanuts
- Refrigerate until firm. Store in refrigerator until time to use.